Форум сайта kingarthur.hop.ru

King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame

Объявление

Форум игры King Arthur the Role-playing Wargame

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame » King Arthur » Перевод King Arthur - the Saxons на русский язык

Перевод King Arthur - the Saxons на русский язык

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 47

Благодаря усилиям Morlah и Revenant1 стал возможен перевод The Saxons и The Druids на русский. Если кто еще хочет поучаствовать в переводе - добро пожаловать.

Текст The Saxons разместился на 22 страницах в ворде. Он будет разбит по страницам и поэтапно переводиться. Полный английский текст находится в соседней теме, а здесь будет перевод.

Страница 1

5877, "Profile"
5878, "New profile"
5879, "Delete profile"
5880, "Available only for this class."
5881, "Inactive when the hero not wears %d pieces of this set ( %d / %d )"
5882, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_10_PARTITIONS_EVENT_TEXT"
5883, "Conquer all the provinces"
5884, "You can’t have more than 4 heroes in your army."
5885, "Select profile"
5886, "Ransom cost:"
5887, "Ruler:"
5888, "Escape:"
5889, "Escape"
5890, "Ransom"
5891, "You failed to free the imprisoned Knight!"
5892, "Chance of success: %s"
5893, "low"
5894, "average"
5895, "high"
5896, "Years in prison:"
5897, "Rename profile"
5898, "Taxes: %d\nTrade: %d\nMine: %d"
5899, "Taxes: %d\nTrade: %d"
5900, "Quests"
5901, "Quests"
5902, "You can find here all your actual quests in one place."
5903, "Active quests"
5904, "All"
5905, "Objective"
5906, "Random"
5907, "Rebel"
5908, "Disaster"
5909, "Do you really want to delete this Profile?"
5910, "Map"
5911, "This is the map of Britannia with all the provinces."
5912, "Quests"
5913, "Now that you have been called to your first quest, you can access the Quest screen. Click on the flashing scroll icon in the menu on the left."
5914, "Map Screen"
5915, "This is the map of Britannia with all the provinces. The banners show the ruling king in the province. The colors indicate the diplomatic relations of that province with other territories. When you open the screen you will see your diplomatic relations. If you click on a province of someone else, you will see his alliances and enemies."
5916, "Quest Screen"
5917, "You can find here all your actual quests in one place. A left click on an entry brings you to the actual quest on the Campaign Map. You can also filter the quests. Watch out for the ones with a time limit: you’ll see the remaining time in red."
5918, "Meteor strike"
5919, "Like the mighty fist of an ancient god reaching down from above, a flaming rock falls from the sky and destroys a group of soldiers."
5920, "Radius: +%d, Damage: +%d-%d"
5921, "Soldiers in the targeted area (%dm radius) suffer %d-%d damage."
5922, "Do you really want to destroy this building?"
5923, "Fire at will (currently: Off)"
5924, "Fire at will (currently: On)"
5925, "Fire at will (mixed in selection)"
5926, "Fighting mode: Melee"
5927, "Fighting mode: Ranged"
5928, "Fighting mode: mixed in selection"
5929, "Keep the range (currently: Off)"
5930, "Keep the range (currently: On)"

Страница 2

5931, "Keep the range (mixed in selection)"
5932, "New skill"
5933, "You can choose a new Skill for your units at 5th and 10th level."
5934, "You only possess this skill due to one of your artifacts."
5935, "%d level from artifacts"
5936, "Delete"
5937, "Load Army"
5938, "Save Army"
5939, "Lord Foras"
5940, "Send an Army to Blacktooth Keep in Bedegraine to defeat the Grey Baron."
5941, "I have the druids captured and then have them hung at the crossroads, or pinned to the gates of the cities, so everyone will remember that Arthur is the only ruler of this land and this is the punishment for inciting unrest.\n+1 Tyrant, +1 Christianity, +1 Christianity for the province for 4 seasons"
5942, "I send soldiers out on the roads to round the druids up and chase them away from the province. Should there be a crowd gathering around them I have it broken up and put those who resist into jail.\n+1 Christianity and +1 Christianity for the province for 4 seasons"
5943, "You have a certain amount Research Points that you can use each turn. This rating shows the speed of the development: eg. if you have 20 RPs / turn, it will take 2 turns (seasons) to research a building worth of 40 RPs."
5944, "Awaiting heroes"
5945, "Horn of Dawn"
5946, "As the Round Table can seat only 12 heroes, there will be always knights who are willing to wait to get into this fabled company. If there is a vacancy, the first in line will join the Round Table."
5947, "This legendary horn is supposed to banish the night itself, but no one has tried this for centuries."
5948, "Revolt in %s"
5949, "Rebellion is brewing"
5950, "There is revolt in this province. The rebels have named a new king who wants to break away from your realm."
5951, "Rebels"
5952, "There is a revolt in this province. The rebels have named a new king who has joined the hostile king in the neighborhood against you."
5953, "You have reached the maximum rating for this trait."
5954, "Conquer all the provinces."
5955, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_ALL_PARTITIONS_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
5956, "You successfully conquered all the provinces."
5957, "The fate of the former Saxon tribes is to rule Britannia. You have to unite the warring kingdoms under the proud Saxon flag and conquer all the provinces on the map."
5958, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_ALL_PARTITIONS_EVENT_TEXT"
5959, "Conquer all the provinces"
5960, "Conquer 10 provinces"
5961, "Maximize your Christian Faith"
5962, "Upgrade one of your heroes to level 20"
5963, "Gather 200,000 Food and Gold"
5964, "Gather at least 10 heroes"
5965, "Complete a minimum of 40 upgrades"
5966, "Defeat all Sidhe armies"
5967, "The Faithful Noble"
5968, "Lord Egindale is a true believer of the Christian faith. He comes to you with heartfelt words and asks for your help. He has a feud with the neighbouring lords, who have all turned to the Old Faith and plan to scare him away from his castle. If you help Lord Egindale and fight these lords, he is willing to send his beautiful daughter to your court as a damsel."
5969, "I attack the enemies of Lord Egindale and show them the power of the Christian faith.\n+1 Christianity"
5970, "False negotiations"

Страница 3

5971, "I send presents to the lords as a sign of my goodwill, then I invite them to discuss the case. When they arrive, I have them all killed.\n+1 Tyrant"
5972, "Peace"
5973, "I meet the hostile lords and convince them with the aid of some gold to leave Lord Egindale’ land and never to return.\n+1 Rightful"
5974, "Forgiveness"
5975, "I meet the hostile lords and convince them, with the help of a little gold, to leave Lord Egindale’s land. In addition, all their sins are forgiven if they each build a church on their lands.\n+1 Christianity, +1 Rightful"
5976, "The Request of Sir Leodegrance"
5977, "Sir Leodegrance, the legendary knight who is famous for his faith and good Christian nature would like to join your court. But first he asks you to prove your true faith with a donation to the Church so the monks can spread the true message more effectively."
5978, "Gift"
5979, "I send a small donation to the leaders of the Church. They know best how to use the gold for the benefit of the true believers."
5980, "Preachers"
5981, "I invite a band of preachers to spread the faith across the land. I even provide food and protection for them.\n+1 Christianity"
5982, "True belief"
5983, "As a token of my true faith I give the order to build churches, invite monks from other provinces and send armed guards to protect them.\n+2 Christianity, +5 Christianity to all provinces"
5984, "Sir Tegyr in Danger"
5985, "Sir Caradoc, the fearsome knight of Wales, has captured your nephew, Sir Tegyr. Caradoc asks for ransom, otherwise he threatens to lock up the young knight in his terrible prison. Send your warriors to rescue Tegyr, he will be an useful ally."
5986, "No one can threaten my family and no one can blackmail me. I’ll teach Sir Caradoc a harsh lesson. I send my warriors to rescue Sir Tegyr."
5987, "False negotiations"
5988, "I send word to Sir Caradoc as a sign of my goodwill, then I invite his captains to discuss the ransom. When they arrive, I have them all killed.\n+1 Tyrant"
5989, "Paying the ransom"
5990, "I pay the gold to Sir Caradoc and I make him promise never to cross my path again.\n+1 Rightful"
5991, "The cursed tournament"
5992, "So it happened that when the Saxons held a tournament in Norfolk and called all their best knights there, a warlock from Wales put a deadly curse on all the participants. The glorious knights were filled with a mysterious rage and began to fight among themselves, killing many good warriors. When their temper dissipated, the still cursed survivors joined the warlock and now they pillage the countryside. You have to fight your own warriors to stop this madness!"
5993, "I fight the warlock and the mad knights."
5994, "Negotiation"
5995, "I make a deal with the Welsh wizard and persuade him to release the knights from his spell.\n+1 Old Faith"
5996, "The Power of Faith"
5997, "I send a huge donation to the Bishop of Canterbury and ask him to break this ungodly curse by the power of his prayers.\n+1 Christianity"
5998, "The Devoted Champion"
5999, "Since the Miracle of King Arthur, Sir Melodias has dedicated his life to one goal: he hunts down and destroys the wicked creatures of magic. However, one day during his one-man crusade against a dangerous witch who had been harassing the villages of the marshland with her brigands, he fell victim to the curse of the old hag. The knight is dying, slowly and painfully. If you could break the curse, he would join your cause."
6000, "I lead my warriors against the wicked witch and her brigands. If she dies, the curse will be broken."
6001, "Bribe"

привет!как установить на саксов и друидо русский язык (желательно полный а не частично) игра кул - обламывает переводить вручную (

объясните плз как пользоваться вашим переводом и когда будет выложен перевод на друидов?

Перевод только в процессе. Когда он будет завершен, об этом будет сообщено.

Страница 4

6002, "I send generous gifts to the witch and ask her to break the curse that she put on Sir Melodias.\n+1 Old Faith"
6003, "The Power of Faith"
6004, "I invite the famous Christian healers from the local monastery. They might know a way to remove that pagan curse.\n+1 Christianity"
6005, "The Proud Champion"
6006, "Sir Unferth is a hot-headed young knight who regularly goes on adventures in the otherworldly Bedegraine Forest and battles the creatures of the wilderness. However, one day he went too far and he attacked one of the real masters of those woods: an Unseelie enchantress. Sir Unferth lost the duel and his freedom at the same time. Send your men to his rescue: he is a great knight, although one who would require a firm hand to keep him in check."
6007, "I send my army against the warriors of the Unseelie enchantress and her warriors to rescue Sir Unferth by force."
6008, "I send generous gifts to the enchantress with the strict promise that we won’t disturb her peace any more. In return she has to release Sir Unferth.\n+1 Old Faith"
6009, "The Daring Champion"
6010, "Sir Wylford is a brave Christian knight who offers his help to those in need. But this time it’s his turn to ask for aid. A mighty Seelie Lord is kidnapping mortal children from the local villages and Sir Wylford only has few devoted followers, not enough to face the lord of the Sidhe. If you battle the Seelie and rescue the children, he is ready to join your court."
6011, "I gather my warriors and attack these foul creatures. It’s time to show them the ways of our land with cold iron!\n+1 Christianity"
6012, "Ransom"
6013, "I send rare magical artifacts to the Seelie Lord and ask for the children in return.\n+1 Old Faith"
6014, "Armour of the Holy King"
6015, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – separately. An Unseelie Lord has somehow got hold of the armour itself. You have to get it back."
6016, "Ring of the Holy King"
6017, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – but separately. The wizards of Wales have the ring and you have to take it back."
6018, "Sceptre of the Holy King"
6019, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – separately. Take the sceptre back from the Seelie warband that have got hold of it."
6020, "The First Litany"
6021, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him litanies with which the faithful could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe first litany is in possession of the wizards from the Amber Grove."
6022, "The Second Litany"
6023, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him the litanies with which the faithful believers could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in wrong hands it might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe second litany is guarded by the knights and riders of Taintmarsh."
6024, "The Third Litany"
6025, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him the litanies with which the faithful could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe third

Страница 5

litany is in a ruined monastery and it is guarded by the restless spirits of the dead."
6026, "Axe of Ysbadadden"
6027, "Ysbadadden, the leader of the giantfolk came from the North and pillaged the countryside until someone put an end to his rampage."
6028, "Sword of the Gladiator"
6029, "In the Roman times there lived a gladiator who fought in the arenas of Londinium and never lost a fight. Only a few people knew that his sword was created by the first wizard of Britannia."
6030, "Flail of the Kingslayer"
6031, "The Kingslayer was a legendary warlord in the ancient times. The sigils of Odin lent his flail its arcane power."
6032, "Berserker's Axe"
6033, "Berserkers are warriors from the North, infamous for their bloodthirsty rage in battles. They wield huge, fearsome axes."
6034, "Gryphon Rider's Spear"
6035, "The Gryphon Riders were the elite bodyguards of King Vortigern and used these elaborate but deadly weapons."
6036, "Warrior's Flail"
6037, "These flails were awarded for doing the most heroic deeds in Uther Pendragon’s time."
6038, "Druid's Blade"
6039, "Druids use these unique blades for rituals, but they are also very useful in close combat."
6040, "The Warlord's Sword"
6041, "Two bothers lived and fought in Mercia. They both used legendary swords that bestow the one who wields them with mighty abilities."
6042, "Summon Guardian"
6043, "Having served for millennia, some guardians are chosen to be the bearers of the sacred wrath of Heaven."
6044, "Level of the unit: +%d, Range: +%dm"
6045, "Summon a level %d Arch Guardian unit under the control of the player."
6046, "Mass Healing"
6047, "It’s almost like a miracle, at least for those warriors who are fighting near the hero and feel their wounds heal instantaneously."
6048, "HP: +%d, Stamina: +%d"
6049, "+%d% HP and +%d% Stamina for all friendly units within 50m range of the hero."
6050, "Constant Resistance"
6051, "If you are an army leader, you grant your protection against the foul wizardry for your whole army, otherwise you'll protect the warriors in your unit."
6052, "Magic Resistance: +%d%"
6053, "+%d% Magic Resistance for the hero's unit or to all the units in the army, if the hero is the leader of the army."
6054, "Berserker"
6055, "Holy rage fills the chosen ones, sending them into battle with mighty fervour that numbs the pain and gives strength to the arm."
6056, "Duration: %d"
6057, "Targeted unit gets +200% Damage, -50% attack rate and -100% armour."
6058, "Shield of Bagdemagus"
6059, "The shield belonged to Bagdemagus, the leader of the Northern giants. His sigil carved into the ancient wood became a symbol of ferocity and brutality."
6060, "Armour of the Gladiator"
6061, "Long ago, in the arenas of Londinium fought a gladiator who killed magical beasts. Only a few people knew that his armour robbed the arcane beings of their essence."
6062, "Crown of the Northern Warlord"
6063, "King Vortigern gave this crown as token of his respect to one of his warlords who arrived from the cold North on a strange ship. He was a respected leader and fought gloriously for his new lord."
6064, "Cloak of Night"

Страница 6

6065, "A powerful Unseelie enchantress, the Queen of the Night created this artifact for her only child with the Lord of the Daylight."
6066, "Shield of the Kingslayer"
6067, "The Kingslayer was a legendary warlord in the ancient times. He carved the sigils of Odin on his shield, which made him almost invincible."
6068, "Mageplate"
6069, "In the age of legends, wizards sometimes learned the ways of warfare and created pieces of armour with their arcane abilities. They protect their physical bodies and make their powers stronger."
6070, "Armour of the Holy King"
6071, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxons wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. Whosoever wears its becomes extremely vigorous."
6072, "Golden Plate"
6073, "These plates were crafted specially for the elite Golden Gryphons to improve their physical and arcane abilities."
6074, "Amberplate"
6075, "The druids of the legendary Amber Grove in Wales made these plates from the strange, living amber brought back from Tir na nOg. It’s an honour to be awarded an Amberplate."
6076, "Crystal Plate"
6077, "The weaponsmiths of the Unseelie Court make these plates from rare crystals found in the enchanted valleys. The leaders of the small Sidhe warbands particularly favour this armour."
6078, "Silver Chainmail"
6079, "This chainmail belonged to those of the mortal warriors who were chosen to enter Tir Na nOg and guard the Halls of Nuada Silverhand."
6080, "Fomorian Platemail"
6081, "When the giant Fomorian weaponsmiths created these plates they mixed drops of their monstrously vital blood into the molten metal."
6082, "Leather of the Liege Lord"
6083, "When Uther Pendragon granted fiefdoms, he also gave a suit of beautiful leather armour to each of the most valuable lords in his court."
6084, "Dragonslayer's Plate"
6085, "The first Saxon knights were known as the Dragonslayers and they used these precious plates. Only a few of these rare items have survived the centuries."
6086, "The Younger Twin"
6087, "There lived once two twin brothers, both wizards of great fame. It is said that each forged a magic ring and stored all his arcane powers in these items."
6088, "The Older Twin"
6089, "There lived once two twin brothers, both wizards of great fame. It is said that each of them forged a magic ring and stored all their arcane powers in these items."
6090, "Belt of the Gladiator"
6091, "The legendary gladiator of the Roman times fought in the arenas of Londinium and was almost unbelievably strong. Only a handful of men knew that he was only invincible because he wore magical armour."
6092, "Necklace of the Northern Warlord"
6093, "King Vortigern gave this necklace as token of his respect to one of his warlords who arrived from the North. Somehow the gift made this warlord an even better leader and warrior."
6094, "Sceptre of Daylight"
6095, "A mighty Sidhe warrior, the Lord of the Daylight created this artifact for his only child with the Queen of the Night."
6096, "Sceptre of the Holy King"
6097, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxons wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. His sceptre makes its holder an extremely good fighter."
6098, "Ring of the Holy King"
6099, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxon wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. The royal ring gives its wearer the power to work miracles."

Revenant1 написал(а):

6087, "Как-то жили два прославленных брата-мага. Говорят, что каждый из них игнорировал магические кольца и хранил свою магическю силу в этих вещах."

Извините, а Вы сами понимаете, что здесь написано? Лично меня эта фраза вогнала в ступор. А если бы она встретилась мне в игре, я был бы сильно озадачен.
На мой взгляд, она должна звучать примерно так:

6087, "Когда-то здесь жили два брата-близнеца, оба - известные волшебники. Говорят, что каждый изготовил по магическому кольцу, в котором заключил тайную силу."

Сопоставьте с оригиналом:

6087, "There lived once two twin brothers, both wizards of great fame. It is said that each forged a magic ring and stored all his arcane powers in these items."

Mihkel
Исправил на Ваш вариант :)

Страница 7

6100, "Necklace of Magi"
6101, "The ancient wizards of Wales made necklaces from the rare Sidhe living pearls, that absorb mana and help their owners to create stronger spells."
6102, "Ring of Guardians"
6103, "Saint Ambrosius, who could summon the Guardians, left some arcane instructions for those who want to forge a ring that makes the ritual easier."
6104, "IDS_OBJECTIVES_DLCSAXON_TAB_CHAPTER_1"
6105, "IDS_OBJECTIVES_DLCSAXON_TAB_CHAPTER_2"
6106, "Unlimited"
6107, "You don't need self-appointed troublemakers to do what your own Champions are supposed to do. Send him away by force."
6108, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_OSZLATAS_LEIRAS"
6109, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_TOBORZAS_LEIRAS"
6110, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_SHERIFF_LEIRAS"
6111, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_NEW_HERO_LEIRAS"
6112, "I clash with them and teach them that no one can ravage our land without facing his wrath, not even the Black Army."
6113, "I take some of the mercenaries into our service and ask the rest to leave."
6114, "It takes a long time to convince the leader about the enticing possibilties of wealth and prosperous fiefdoms that await him as one of our knights. He chooses to leave the Black Army in the end and joins our knights to serve us alone."
6115, "Flamewall"
6116, "Huge pillars of flame sprout from the ground, protecting the chosen warriors and dealing excruciating pain to those who dare to cross the fiery wall."
6117, "Chance of dying: +%d%, Damage per second: +0-%d"
6118, "All units in the targeted area have a %d% chance of dying, and all units suffer 1-%d damage per second for 10 seconds."
6119, "Flare of Resistance"
6120, "The best way to protect your army from the foul magic of the pagan wizards… it only has effect for a short time, though."
6121, "Magic Resistance: +%d%, Duration: +%d seconds"
6122, "+%d% magic Resistance to all units in the hero's army."
6123, "Heavenly Sword"
6124, "The power of true belief will strike down everyone all those unfortunates around the blessed circle who fight in the name of the twisted faith."
6125, "Damage: +%d"
6126, "Soldiers within 50m range of the targeted unit's centre suffer some damage (%d * Faith score of the hero)."
6127, "Mass Slow"
6128, "You enemies will suddenly feel deep despair in their souls that will slow them down as surely as if they were wearing heavy shackles on their mortal bodies."
6129, "Mana cost: %d, Duration: +%d seconds"
6130, "All units within a 50m radius get -50% movement speed and +100% attack rate."
6131, "Blood of Beowulf"
6132, "Beowulf, the greatest monster-slaying hero lived long ago, but his legacy is still alive. The champions who fight in his name channel his bravery with astonishingly results."
6133, "+1 Magic for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6134, "+1 Fight for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6135, "+1000 HP for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6136, "+1 Fight and +1 Magic for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6137, "+10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."

В догонку.

Вот здесь не надо исправлять:

6136, "+1 Fight and +1 Magic for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."

на "для каждого героя в армии с навыком Кровь Беовульфа"
ибо получится, что +1 к сражению и +1 к магии получит каждый герой с таким навыком, а это не так. Этот навык для каждого героя нужно прокачивать. Это чтобы он работал, нужно не менее 2 героев с таким же навыком в одной армии.

Страница 8

6138, "+1 Fight, +1 Magic and +1000 HP for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6139, "+10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6140, "+1 Fight, +1 Magic, +1000 HP and +10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6141, "+%s Christianity to the hero"
6142, "+%s Rightful to the hero"
6143, "Cameliard"
6144, "Escavalon"
6145, "Regia"
6146, "Atrebatia"
6147, "Fengwern"
6148, "Buallt"
6149, "Reputation:"
6150, "Fear:"
6151, "Peacefulness:"
6152, "Active actions:"
6153, "Available actions:"
6154, "Vassal"
6155, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_POPUP"
6156, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_POPUP"
6157, "Breaking alliance"
6158, "Asking military help"
6159, "Asking monetary help"
6160, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_POPUP"
6161, "Vassal"
6162, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_LABEL"
6163, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_LABEL"
6164, "Breaking alliance"
6165, "Asking military help"
6166, "Asking monetary help"
6167, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_LABEL"
6168, "You are going to be a liege of the specified ruler and gives 10% of all of your yearly income to your liege lord."
6169, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_LEIRAS"
6170, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_LEIRAS"
6171, "The alliance will end between the two kings, with a serious loss of reputation."
6172, "The allied king grants you a certain number of units that will join your army."
6173, "The specified king sends Food and Gold to you, but asking for help lowers your reputation.\nRequirement: Reputation 70"
6174, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_LEIRAS"
6175, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_LABEL"
6176, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_LEIRAS"
6177, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_POPUP"
6178, "Kings without provinces:"
6179, "Warmongering"
6180, "You set the specified king against a third party. Their conflict might even lead to war between them.\nRequirement: Reputation 50"
6181, "Your realm grows rapidly"
6182, "King Bertwald"
6183, "King Gruffud"
6184, "Sir Melodias"
6185, "Sir Unferth"
6186, "Sir Wylford"
6187, "Sir Osric"
6188, "Sir Wuffa"
6189, "Sir Ricbert"
6190, "The Champions of Beowulf"
6191, "The Devoted Champion"
6192, "The Proud Champion"
6193, "The Daring Champion"

---------------------------------

P.S.
Это исправлять не надо, ибо ошибка в самом английском тексте:

6168, "Вы станете сеньором данного правителя, он будеть платить вам 10% всех своих годовых доходов."

Здесь тоже, исходя из практики, подойдет такой перевод:

6172, "Союзный король отправит вам определенное количество отрядов, которые помогут вашей армии."

Вся остальная критика приветствуется.

Страница 9

6194, "Conquer London"
6195, "The Relics of the Holy King"
6196, "Sir Tegyr in Danger"
6197, "The Book of Saint Ambrosius"
6198, "The First Litany"
6199, "The Second Litany"
6200, "The Third Litany"
6201, "The Request of Sir Leodegrance"
6202, "Sir Mordred"
6203, "Sir Lancelot"
6204, "Sir Percivale"
6205, "Sir Galahad"
6206, "Defeat King Arthur"
6207, "Defeat the Grey Baron"
6208, "Defeat the Smiling Prince"
6209, "Recruit all 3 Champions of Beowulf (Sir Melodias, Sir Unferth, Sir Wylford)."
6210, "Send an army to Logres and break the curse of Sir Melodias."
6211, "Send an army to Wessex and free Sir Unferth from the prison of an Unseelie enchantress."
6212, "Send an army to Cameliard and help Sir Wylford to free the kidnapped children."
6213, "Conquer the Stronghold of London."
6214, "Gather all 3 Relics of the Holy King."
6215, "Send an army to West Mercia and free Sir Tegyr from the prison of Sir Caradoc."
6216, "Gather all the 3 different Litanies from the Book of St. Ambrosius."
6217, "Send an army to Kent and fight the wizards for the First Litany."
6218, "Send an army to Regia and fight the knights for the Second Litany."
6219, "Send an army to Fengwern and fight the spirits of the dead for the Third Litany."
6220, "Send a knight to Atrebatia, who can prove his true Christian belief to Sir Leodegrance."
6221, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Lancelot and Sir Mordred will join your army."
6222, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Mordred and Sir Lancelot will join your army."
6223, "Send an army to Kent and defeat the army of Sir Bedivere to rescue Sir Percivale."
6224, "Send an army to Cameliard and help Sir Galahad defeat Merlin."
6225, "Occupy all Locations that belong to King Arthur and defeat all of his armies."
6226, "Send an army to Bedegraine and defeat the Grey Baron."
6227, "Send an army to Bedegraine and defeat the Smiling Prince."
6228, "You failed to recruit the 3 Champions of Beowulf."
6229, "You have failed to break the curse of Sir Melodias."
6230, "You have failed to rescue Sir Unferth."
6231, "You have failed to rescue the kidnapped children."
6232, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_CONQUER_LONDON_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6233, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_RELICS_OF_THE_HOLY_KING_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6234, "You have failed to rescue Sir Tegyr."
6235, "You couldn't find the Litanies of Saint Ambrosius."
6236, "You couldn't find the First Litany."
6237, "You couldn't get the Second Litany."
6238, "You couldn't get the Third Litany."
6239, "You couldn't prove your worth to Sir Leodegrance."
6240, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Lancelot and Sir Mordred will join your army."
6241, "You have failed to defeat Mordred. Sir Lancelot will not join your army."
6242, "You have failed to defeat Sir Bedivere. Sir Percivale will not join your army."

Спасибо за ценные сведения. Я не знал. Могли бы возникнуть недоразумения в игре.  :blush:
Сравните мой вариант перевода со своим. Быть может, Вам будет интересно. Я старался сохранять стилистику игры и сопоставлял свой текст с текстом от Руссобит'а, чтобы не возникало вопросов у тех, кто играл в первую часть. В аддонах довольно часто фигурируют термины, названия и персонажи, которые уже упоминались в "Артуре". Я старался избегать явных расхождений.
Здесь только те строки, что Вы уже перевели:

Заодно Вам в помощь программка для сравнения файлов. Для переводов - незаменимая вещь. (Сразу скажу, что прожка "скомунизженная", кряк в архиве, но если Вы принципиальный противник подобного, то не скачивайте   :cool: )

Кстати, Вы в курсе, что в начале оригинального файла есть еще строки, требующие перевода? А именно:

Удачи!   :flag:

P.S. Чуть не забыл...   o.O

Два файлика для Вас: оригинальный артуровский со всеми аддонами и от Руссобита (в отличие от того, что здесь уже выкладывали - этот пропатченный, "свеженький". Кстати, для себя я в нем тоже кое-что поправил - опечатки, ошибки и стиль чуть-чуть.)
Может, пригодятся.    :dontknow:

Отредактировано Mihkel (2011-03-11 18:31:29)

to Revenant1

Забавный вопрос.
Быть может, Вы обратили внимание, что в оригинальном тексте присутствуют такие строчки:

В тексте от Руссобит'а они не переведены, следовательно, в игре не используются. Как Вы считаете, это что?
Могу предположить два варианта: либо это - нереализованные и похороненные идеи, либо - наработки на будущее, заготовки, так сказать.
Что думаете?

Mihkel
Спасибо за внимание к переводу, все посмотрю, сравню и проанализирую! :)

Быть может, Вы обратили внимание, что в оригинальном тексте присутствуют такие строчки:

Нет, не обратил: когда Morlah выкладывал тексты, я писал прохождение The Druids, времени было мало. Да, думаю, это нереализованные идеи или просто задумки из альфы.

Да не за что!   :playful:
Просто я тоже занимаюсь переводом и отсюда, должен признаться, черпаю весьма полезные сведения.
В игровом процессе Вы разбираетесь много лучше, чем я.
В последней "Игромании" читали обзор демки "Shogun 2"?
Процитирую:
(не точно, своими словами, но смысл попробую донести)
"Мы всегда болели душой за Neocore, но сейчас, когда вышел "Shogun 2" можем сказать - ребята, вам хана." (В смысле - "сливайте воду и сушите вёсла"...)
Ну, посмотрим...
До сёгуна два дня осталось.

http://kingarthur.topbb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=30

Вы здесь » King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame » King Arthur » Перевод King Arthur - the Saxons на русский язык