Ôîðóì ñàéòà kingarthur.hop.ru

King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Ôîðóì èãðû King Arthur the Role-playing Wargame

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame » King Arthur » Àíãëèéñêèé òåêñò The Saxons

Àíãëèéñêèé òåêñò The Saxons

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 4 èç 4

Ñòð 1 - 5

Saxons
5877, "Profile"
5878, "New profile"
5879, "Delete profile"
5880, "Available only for this class."
5881, "Inactive when the hero not wears %d pieces of this set ( %d / %d )"
5882, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_10_PARTITIONS_EVENT_TEXT"
5883, "Conquer all the provinces"
5884, "You can’t have more than 4 heroes in your army."
5885, "Select profile"
5886, "Ransom cost:"
5887, "Ruler:"
5888, "Escape:"
5889, "Escape"
5890, "Ransom"
5891, "You failed to free the imprisoned Knight!"
5892, "Chance of success: %s"
5893, "low"
5894, "average"
5895, "high"
5896, "Years in prison:"
5897, "Rename profile"
5898, "Taxes: %d\nTrade: %d\nMine: %d"
5899, "Taxes: %d\nTrade: %d"
5900, "Quests"
5901, "Quests"
5902, "You can find here all your actual quests in one place."
5903, "Active quests"
5904, "All"
5905, "Objective"
5906, "Random"
5907, "Rebel"
5908, "Disaster"
5909, "Do you really want to delete this Profile?"
5910, "Map"
5911, "This is the map of Britannia with all the provinces."
5912, "Quests"
5913, "Now that you have been called to your first quest, you can access the Quest screen. Click on the flashing scroll icon in the menu on the left."
5914, "Map Screen"
5915, "This is the map of Britannia with all the provinces. The banners show the ruling king in the province. The colors indicate the diplomatic relations of that province with other territories. When you open the screen you will see your diplomatic relations. If you click on a province of someone else, you will see his alliances and enemies."
5916, "Quest Screen"
5917, "You can find here all your actual quests in one place. A left click on an entry brings you to the actual quest on the Campaign Map. You can also filter the quests. Watch out for the ones with a time limit: you’ll see the remaining time in red."
5918, "Meteor strike"
5919, "Like the mighty fist of an ancient god reaching down from above, a flaming rock falls from the sky and destroys a group of soldiers."
5920, "Radius: +%d, Damage: +%d-%d"
5921, "Soldiers in the targeted area (%dm radius) suffer %d-%d damage."
5922, "Do you really want to destroy this building?"
5923, "Fire at will (currently: Off)"
5924, "Fire at will (currently: On)"
5925, "Fire at will (mixed in selection)"
5926, "Fighting mode: Melee"
5927, "Fighting mode: Ranged"
5928, "Fighting mode: mixed in selection"
5929, "Keep the range (currently: Off)"
5930, "Keep the range (currently: On)"

5931, "Keep the range (mixed in selection)"
5932, "New skill"
5933, "You can choose a new Skill for your units at 5th and 10th level."
5934, "You only possess this skill due to one of your artifacts."
5935, "%d level from artifacts"
5936, "Delete"
5937, "Load Army"
5938, "Save Army"
5939, "Lord Foras"
5940, "Send an Army to Blacktooth Keep in Bedegraine to defeat the Grey Baron."
5941, "I have the druids captured and then have them hung at the crossroads, or pinned to the gates of the cities, so everyone will remember that Arthur is the only ruler of this land and this is the punishment for inciting unrest.\n+1 Tyrant, +1 Christianity, +1 Christianity for the province for 4 seasons"
5942, "I send soldiers out on the roads to round the druids up and chase them away from the province. Should there be a crowd gathering around them I have it broken up and put those who resist into jail.\n+1 Christianity and +1 Christianity for the province for 4 seasons"
5943, "You have a certain amount Research Points that you can use each turn. This rating shows the speed of the development: eg. if you have 20 RPs / turn, it will take 2 turns (seasons) to research a building worth of 40 RPs."
5944, "Awaiting heroes"
5945, "Horn of Dawn"
5946, "As the Round Table can seat only 12 heroes, there will be always knights who are willing to wait to get into this fabled company. If there is a vacancy, the first in line will join the Round Table."
5947, "This legendary horn is supposed to banish the night itself, but no one has tried this for centuries."
5948, "Revolt in %s"
5949, "Rebellion is brewing"
5950, "There is revolt in this province. The rebels have named a new king who wants to break away from your realm."
5951, "Rebels"
5952, "There is a revolt in this province. The rebels have named a new king who has joined the hostile king in the neighborhood against you."
5953, "You have reached the maximum rating for this trait."
5954, "Conquer all the provinces."
5955, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_ALL_PARTITIONS_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
5956, "You successfully conquered all the provinces."
5957, "The fate of the former Saxon tribes is to rule Britannia. You have to unite the warring kingdoms under the proud Saxon flag and conquer all the provinces on the map."
5958, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_OCCUPY_ALL_PARTITIONS_EVENT_TEXT"
5959, "Conquer all the provinces"
5960, "Conquer 10 provinces"
5961, "Maximize your Christian Faith"
5962, "Upgrade one of your heroes to level 20"
5963, "Gather 200,000 Food and Gold"
5964, "Gather at least 10 heroes"
5965, "Complete a minimum of 40 upgrades"
5966, "Defeat all Sidhe armies"
5967, "The Faithful Noble"
5968, "Lord Egindale is a true believer of the Christian faith. He comes to you with heartfelt words and asks for your help. He has a feud with the neighbouring lords, who have all turned to the Old Faith and plan to scare him away from his castle. If you help Lord Egindale and fight these lords, he is willing to send his beautiful daughter to your court as a damsel."
5969, "I attack the enemies of Lord Egindale and show them the power of the Christian faith.\n+1 Christianity"
5970, "False negotiations"

5971, "I send presents to the lords as a sign of my goodwill, then I invite them to discuss the case. When they arrive, I have them all killed.\n+1 Tyrant"
5972, "Peace"
5973, "I meet the hostile lords and convince them with the aid of some gold to leave Lord Egindale’ land and never to return.\n+1 Rightful"
5974, "Forgiveness"
5975, "I meet the hostile lords and convince them, with the help of a little gold, to leave Lord Egindale’s land. In addition, all their sins are forgiven if they each build a church on their lands.\n+1 Christianity, +1 Rightful"
5976, "The Request of Sir Leodegrance"
5977, "Sir Leodegrance, the legendary knight who is famous for his faith and good Christian nature would like to join your court. But first he asks you to prove your true faith with a donation to the Church so the monks can spread the true message more effectively."
5978, "Gift"
5979, "I send a small donation to the leaders of the Church. They know best how to use the gold for the benefit of the true believers."
5980, "Preachers"
5981, "I invite a band of preachers to spread the faith across the land. I even provide food and protection for them.\n+1 Christianity"
5982, "True belief"
5983, "As a token of my true faith I give the order to build churches, invite monks from other provinces and send armed guards to protect them.\n+2 Christianity, +5 Christianity to all provinces"
5984, "Sir Tegyr in Danger"
5985, "Sir Caradoc, the fearsome knight of Wales, has captured your nephew, Sir Tegyr. Caradoc asks for ransom, otherwise he threatens to lock up the young knight in his terrible prison. Send your warriors to rescue Tegyr, he will be an useful ally."
5986, "No one can threaten my family and no one can blackmail me. I’ll teach Sir Caradoc a harsh lesson. I send my warriors to rescue Sir Tegyr."
5987, "False negotiations"
5988, "I send word to Sir Caradoc as a sign of my goodwill, then I invite his captains to discuss the ransom. When they arrive, I have them all killed.\n+1 Tyrant"
5989, "Paying the ransom"
5990, "I pay the gold to Sir Caradoc and I make him promise never to cross my path again.\n+1 Rightful"
5991, "The cursed tournament"
5992, "So it happened that when the Saxons held a tournament in Norfolk and called all their best knights there, a warlock from Wales put a deadly curse on all the participants. The glorious knights were filled with a mysterious rage and began to fight among themselves, killing many good warriors. When their temper dissipated, the still cursed survivors joined the warlock and now they pillage the countryside. You have to fight your own warriors to stop this madness!"
5993, "I fight the warlock and the mad knights."
5994, "Negotiation"
5995, "I make a deal with the Welsh wizard and persuade him to release the knights from his spell.\n+1 Old Faith"
5996, "The Power of Faith"
5997, "I send a huge donation to the Bishop of Canterbury and ask him to break this ungodly curse by the power of his prayers.\n+1 Christianity"
5998, "The Devoted Champion"
5999, "Since the Miracle of King Arthur, Sir Melodias has dedicated his life to one goal: he hunts down and destroys the wicked creatures of magic. However, one day during his one-man crusade against a dangerous witch who had been harassing the villages of the marshland with her brigands, he fell victim to the curse of the old hag. The knight is dying, slowly and painfully. If you could break the curse, he would join your cause."
6000, "I lead my warriors against the wicked witch and her brigands. If she dies, the curse will be broken."
6001, "Bribe"

6002, "I send generous gifts to the witch and ask her to break the curse that she put on Sir Melodias.\n+1 Old Faith"
6003, "The Power of Faith"
6004, "I invite the famous Christian healers from the local monastery. They might know a way to remove that pagan curse.\n+1 Christianity"
6005, "The Proud Champion"
6006, "Sir Unferth is a hot-headed young knight who regularly goes on adventures in the otherworldly Bedegraine Forest and battles the creatures of the wilderness. However, one day he went too far and he attacked one of the real masters of those woods: an Unseelie enchantress. Sir Unferth lost the duel and his freedom at the same time. Send your men to his rescue: he is a great knight, although one who would require a firm hand to keep him in check."
6007, "I send my army against the warriors of the Unseelie enchantress and her warriors to rescue Sir Unferth by force."
6008, "I send generous gifts to the enchantress with the strict promise that we won’t disturb her peace any more. In return she has to release Sir Unferth.\n+1 Old Faith"
6009, "The Daring Champion"
6010, "Sir Wylford is a brave Christian knight who offers his help to those in need. But this time it’s his turn to ask for aid. A mighty Seelie Lord is kidnapping mortal children from the local villages and Sir Wylford only has few devoted followers, not enough to face the lord of the Sidhe. If you battle the Seelie and rescue the children, he is ready to join your court."
6011, "I gather my warriors and attack these foul creatures. It’s time to show them the ways of our land with cold iron!\n+1 Christianity"
6012, "Ransom"
6013, "I send rare magical artifacts to the Seelie Lord and ask for the children in return.\n+1 Old Faith"
6014, "Armour of the Holy King"
6015, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – separately. An Unseelie Lord has somehow got hold of the armour itself. You have to get it back."
6016, "Ring of the Holy King"
6017, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – but separately. The wizards of Wales have the ring and you have to take it back."
6018, "Sceptre of the Holy King"
6019, "These relics disappeared a long time ago, but they surfaced again after the Miracle of King Arthur – separately. Take the sceptre back from the Seelie warband that have got hold of it."
6020, "The First Litany"
6021, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him litanies with which the faithful could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe first litany is in possession of the wizards from the Amber Grove."
6022, "The Second Litany"
6023, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him the litanies with which the faithful believers could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in wrong hands it might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe second litany is guarded by the knights and riders of Taintmarsh."
6024, "The Third Litany"
6025, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him the litanies with which the faithful could summon the Guardians in times of need. The monks from the local monastery wrote down these holy texts, but their abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So the prayer book was cut in three and each litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia.\nThe third

litany is in a ruined monastery and it is guarded by the restless spirits of the dead."
6026, "Axe of Ysbadadden"
6027, "Ysbadadden, the leader of the giantfolk came from the North and pillaged the countryside until someone put an end to his rampage."
6028, "Sword of the Gladiator"
6029, "In the Roman times there lived a gladiator who fought in the arenas of Londinium and never lost a fight. Only a few people knew that his sword was created by the first wizard of Britannia."
6030, "Flail of the Kingslayer"
6031, "The Kingslayer was a legendary warlord in the ancient times. The sigils of Odin lent his flail its arcane power."
6032, "Berserker's Axe"
6033, "Berserkers are warriors from the North, infamous for their bloodthirsty rage in battles. They wield huge, fearsome axes."
6034, "Gryphon Rider's Spear"
6035, "The Gryphon Riders were the elite bodyguards of King Vortigern and used these elaborate but deadly weapons."
6036, "Warrior's Flail"
6037, "These flails were awarded for doing the most heroic deeds in Uther Pendragon’s time."
6038, "Druid's Blade"
6039, "Druids use these unique blades for rituals, but they are also very useful in close combat."
6040, "The Warlord's Sword"
6041, "Two bothers lived and fought in Mercia. They both used legendary swords that bestow the one who wields them with mighty abilities."
6042, "Summon Guardian"
6043, "Having served for millennia, some guardians are chosen to be the bearers of the sacred wrath of Heaven."
6044, "Level of the unit: +%d, Range: +%dm"
6045, "Summon a level %d Arch Guardian unit under the control of the player."
6046, "Mass Healing"
6047, "It’s almost like a miracle, at least for those warriors who are fighting near the hero and feel their wounds heal instantaneously."
6048, "HP: +%d, Stamina: +%d"
6049, "+%d% HP and +%d% Stamina for all friendly units within 50m range of the hero."
6050, "Constant Resistance"
6051, "If you are an army leader, you grant your protection against the foul wizardry for your whole army, otherwise you'll protect the warriors in your unit."
6052, "Magic Resistance: +%d%"
6053, "+%d% Magic Resistance for the hero's unit or to all the units in the army, if the hero is the leader of the army."
6054, "Berserker"
6055, "Holy rage fills the chosen ones, sending them into battle with mighty fervour that numbs the pain and gives strength to the arm."
6056, "Duration: %d"
6057, "Targeted unit gets +200% Damage, -50% attack rate and -100% armour."
6058, "Shield of Bagdemagus"
6059, "The shield belonged to Bagdemagus, the leader of the Northern giants. His sigil carved into the ancient wood became a symbol of ferocity and brutality."
6060, "Armour of the Gladiator"
6061, "Long ago, in the arenas of Londinium fought a gladiator who killed magical beasts. Only a few people knew that his armour robbed the arcane beings of their essence."
6062, "Crown of the Northern Warlord"
6063, "King Vortigern gave this crown as token of his respect to one of his warlords who arrived from the cold North on a strange ship. He was a respected leader and fought gloriously for his new lord."
6064, "Cloak of Night"

Ñòð 6 - 10

6065, "A powerful Unseelie enchantress, the Queen of the Night created this artifact for her only child with the Lord of the Daylight."
6066, "Shield of the Kingslayer"
6067, "The Kingslayer was a legendary warlord in the ancient times. He carved the sigils of Odin on his shield, which made him almost invincible."
6068, "Mageplate"
6069, "In the age of legends, wizards sometimes learned the ways of warfare and created pieces of armour with their arcane abilities. They protect their physical bodies and make their powers stronger."
6070, "Armour of the Holy King"
6071, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxons wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. Whosoever wears its becomes extremely vigorous."
6072, "Golden Plate"
6073, "These plates were crafted specially for the elite Golden Gryphons to improve their physical and arcane abilities."
6074, "Amberplate"
6075, "The druids of the legendary Amber Grove in Wales made these plates from the strange, living amber brought back from Tir na nOg. It’s an honour to be awarded an Amberplate."
6076, "Crystal Plate"
6077, "The weaponsmiths of the Unseelie Court make these plates from rare crystals found in the enchanted valleys. The leaders of the small Sidhe warbands particularly favour this armour."
6078, "Silver Chainmail"
6079, "This chainmail belonged to those of the mortal warriors who were chosen to enter Tir Na nOg and guard the Halls of Nuada Silverhand."
6080, "Fomorian Platemail"
6081, "When the giant Fomorian weaponsmiths created these plates they mixed drops of their monstrously vital blood into the molten metal."
6082, "Leather of the Liege Lord"
6083, "When Uther Pendragon granted fiefdoms, he also gave a suit of beautiful leather armour to each of the most valuable lords in his court."
6084, "Dragonslayer's Plate"
6085, "The first Saxon knights were known as the Dragonslayers and they used these precious plates. Only a few of these rare items have survived the centuries."
6086, "The Younger Twin"
6087, "There lived once two twin brothers, both wizards of great fame. It is said that each forged a magic ring and stored all his arcane powers in these items."
6088, "The Older Twin"
6089, "There lived once two twin brothers, both wizards of great fame. It is said that each of them forged a magic ring and stored all their arcane powers in these items."
6090, "Belt of the Gladiator"
6091, "The legendary gladiator of the Roman times fought in the arenas of Londinium and was almost unbelievably strong. Only a handful of men knew that he was only invincible because he wore magical armour."
6092, "Necklace of the Northern Warlord"
6093, "King Vortigern gave this necklace as token of his respect to one of his warlords who arrived from the North. Somehow the gift made this warlord an even better leader and warrior."
6094, "Sceptre of Daylight"
6095, "A mighty Sidhe warrior, the Lord of the Daylight created this artifact for his only child with the Queen of the Night."
6096, "Sceptre of the Holy King"
6097, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxons wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. His sceptre makes its holder an extremely good fighter."
6098, "Ring of the Holy King"
6099, "The regalia that the first Christian King of the Saxon wore on his coronation day was blessed by the angels of the Lord. The royal ring gives its wearer the power to work miracles."

6100, "Necklace of Magi"
6101, "The ancient wizards of Wales made necklaces from the rare Sidhe living pearls, that absorb mana and help their owners to create stronger spells."
6102, "Ring of Guardians"
6103, "Saint Ambrosius, who could summon the Guardians, left some arcane instructions for those who want to forge a ring that makes the ritual easier."
6104, "IDS_OBJECTIVES_DLCSAXON_TAB_CHAPTER_1"
6105, "IDS_OBJECTIVES_DLCSAXON_TAB_CHAPTER_2"
6106, "Unlimited"
6107, "You don't need self-appointed troublemakers to do what your own Champions are supposed to do. Send him away by force."
6108, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_OSZLATAS_LEIRAS"
6109, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_TOBORZAS_LEIRAS"
6110, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_SHERIFF_LEIRAS"
6111, "IDS_RUIN_DIPLOMACY_DLC_SAXON_CHAMPION_NEW_HERO_LEIRAS"
6112, "I clash with them and teach them that no one can ravage our land without facing his wrath, not even the Black Army."
6113, "I take some of the mercenaries into our service and ask the rest to leave."
6114, "It takes a long time to convince the leader about the enticing possibilties of wealth and prosperous fiefdoms that await him as one of our knights. He chooses to leave the Black Army in the end and joins our knights to serve us alone."
6115, "Flamewall"
6116, "Huge pillars of flame sprout from the ground, protecting the chosen warriors and dealing excruciating pain to those who dare to cross the fiery wall."
6117, "Chance of dying: +%d%, Damage per second: +0-%d"
6118, "All units in the targeted area have a %d% chance of dying, and all units suffer 1-%d damage per second for 10 seconds."
6119, "Flare of Resistance"
6120, "The best way to protect your army from the foul magic of the pagan wizards… it only has effect for a short time, though."
6121, "Magic Resistance: +%d%, Duration: +%d seconds"
6122, "+%d% magic Resistance to all units in the hero's army."
6123, "Heavenly Sword"
6124, "The power of true belief will strike down everyone all those unfortunates around the blessed circle who fight in the name of the twisted faith."
6125, "Damage: +%d"
6126, "Soldiers within 50m range of the targeted unit's centre suffer some damage (%d * Faith score of the hero)."
6127, "Mass Slow"
6128, "You enemies will suddenly feel deep despair in their souls that will slow them down as surely as if they were wearing heavy shackles on their mortal bodies."
6129, "Mana cost: %d, Duration: +%d seconds"
6130, "All units within a 50m radius get -50% movement speed and +100% attack rate."
6131, "Blood of Beowulf"
6132, "Beowulf, the greatest monster-slaying hero lived long ago, but his legacy is still alive. The champions who fight in his name channel his bravery with astonishingly results."
6133, "+1 Magic for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6134, "+1 Fight for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6135, "+1000 HP for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6136, "+1 Fight and +1 Magic for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6137, "+10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."

6138, "+1 Fight, +1 Magic and +1000 HP for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6139, "+10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6140, "+1 Fight, +1 Magic, +1000 HP and +10 Mana for every other hero in the army with the Blood of Beowulf skill."
6141, "+%s Christianity to the hero"
6142, "+%s Rightful to the hero"
6143, "Cameliard"
6144, "Escavalon"
6145, "Regia"
6146, "Atrebatia"
6147, "Fengwern"
6148, "Buallt"
6149, "Reputation:"
6150, "Fear:"
6151, "Peacefulness:"
6152, "Active actions:"
6153, "Available actions:"
6154, "Vassal"
6155, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_POPUP"
6156, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_POPUP"
6157, "Breaking alliance"
6158, "Asking military help"
6159, "Asking monetary help"
6160, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_POPUP"
6161, "Vassal"
6162, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_LABEL"
6163, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_LABEL"
6164, "Breaking alliance"
6165, "Asking military help"
6166, "Asking monetary help"
6167, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_LABEL"
6168, "You are going to be a liege of the specified ruler and gives 10% of all of your yearly income to your liege lord."
6169, "IDS_STRATEGY_KILLHERO_LEIRAS"
6170, "IDS_STRATEGY_CLAIMRANSOMFORHERO_LEIRAS"
6171, "The alliance will end between the two kings, with a serious loss of reputation."
6172, "The allied king grants you a certain number of units that will join your army."
6173, "The specified king sends Food and Gold to you, but asking for help lowers your reputation.\nRequirement: Reputation 70"
6174, "IDS_STRATEGY_OFFERRANSOMFORHERO_LEIRAS"
6175, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_LABEL"
6176, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_LEIRAS"
6177, "IDS_STRATEGY_UZ_BEKE_STCP_POPUP"
6178, "Kings without provinces:"
6179, "Warmongering"
6180, "You set the specified king against a third party. Their conflict might even lead to war between them.\nRequirement: Reputation 50"
6181, "Your realm grows rapidly"
6182, "King Bertwald"
6183, "King Gruffud"
6184, "Sir Melodias"
6185, "Sir Unferth"
6186, "Sir Wylford"
6187, "Sir Osric"
6188, "Sir Wuffa"
6189, "Sir Ricbert"
6190, "The Champions of Beowulf"
6191, "The Devoted Champion"
6192, "The Proud Champion"
6193, "The Daring Champion"

6194, "Conquer London"
6195, "The Relics of the Holy King"
6196, "Sir Tegyr in Danger"
6197, "The Book of Saint Ambrosius"
6198, "The First Litany"
6199, "The Second Litany"
6200, "The Third Litany"
6201, "The Request of Sir Leodegrance"
6202, "Sir Mordred"
6203, "Sir Lancelot"
6204, "Sir Percivale"
6205, "Sir Galahad"
6206, "Defeat King Arthur"
6207, "Defeat the Grey Baron"
6208, "Defeat the Smiling Prince"
6209, "Recruit all 3 Champions of Beowulf (Sir Melodias, Sir Unferth, Sir Wylford)."
6210, "Send an army to Logres and break the curse of Sir Melodias."
6211, "Send an army to Wessex and free Sir Unferth from the prison of an Unseelie enchantress."
6212, "Send an army to Cameliard and help Sir Wylford to free the kidnapped children."
6213, "Conquer the Stronghold of London."
6214, "Gather all 3 Relics of the Holy King."
6215, "Send an army to West Mercia and free Sir Tegyr from the prison of Sir Caradoc."
6216, "Gather all the 3 different Litanies from the Book of St. Ambrosius."
6217, "Send an army to Kent and fight the wizards for the First Litany."
6218, "Send an army to Regia and fight the knights for the Second Litany."
6219, "Send an army to Fengwern and fight the spirits of the dead for the Third Litany."
6220, "Send a knight to Atrebatia, who can prove his true Christian belief to Sir Leodegrance."
6221, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Lancelot and Sir Mordred will join your army."
6222, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Mordred and Sir Lancelot will join your army."
6223, "Send an army to Kent and defeat the army of Sir Bedivere to rescue Sir Percivale."
6224, "Send an army to Cameliard and help Sir Galahad defeat Merlin."
6225, "Occupy all Locations that belong to King Arthur and defeat all of his armies."
6226, "Send an army to Bedegraine and defeat the Grey Baron."
6227, "Send an army to Bedegraine and defeat the Smiling Prince."
6228, "You failed to recruit the 3 Champions of Beowulf."
6229, "You have failed to break the curse of Sir Melodias."
6230, "You have failed to rescue Sir Unferth."
6231, "You have failed to rescue the kidnapped children."
6232, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_CONQUER_LONDON_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6233, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_RELICS_OF_THE_HOLY_KING_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6234, "You have failed to rescue Sir Tegyr."
6235, "You couldn't find the Litanies of Saint Ambrosius."
6236, "You couldn't find the First Litany."
6237, "You couldn't get the Second Litany."
6238, "You couldn't get the Third Litany."
6239, "You couldn't prove your worth to Sir Leodegrance."
6240, "Send an army to the border of Gloucester and Fengwern, defeat Lancelot and Sir Mordred will join your army."
6241, "You have failed to defeat Mordred. Sir Lancelot will not join your army."
6242, "You have failed to defeat Sir Bedivere. Sir Percivale will not join your army."

6243, "You have failed to defeat Merlin. Sir Galahad will not join your army."
6244, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_DEFEAT_KING_ARTHUR_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6245, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_DEFEAT_THE_GREY_BARON_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6246, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_DEFEAT_THE_SMILING_PRINCE_SHORT_TEXT_FAILED"
6247, "You have successfully recruited the 3 Champions of Beowulf."
6248, "You successfully removed the curse of Sir Melodias and he has joined your army."
6249, "You have successfully rescued Sir Unferth and he has joined your army."
6250, "You have successfully rescued the kidnapped children and Sir Wylford joined your army."
6251, "You have successfully conquered the Stronghold of London."
6252, "You have successfully gathered all 3 Relics of the Holy King."
6253, "You have successfully rescued Sir Tegyr from the prison and he has joined your army."
6254, "You have successfully gathered the different Litanies of St. Ambrosius."
6255, "You have the First Litany of St. Ambrosius."
6256, "You have the Second Litany of St. Ambrosius"
6257, "You have the Third Litany of St. Ambrosius."
6258, "You have proven to Sir Leodegrance that your knights are true Christian warriors."
6259, "You have defeated Sir Lancelot. Sir Mordred joins your army."
6260, "You have defeated Mordred. Sir Lancelot joins your army."
6261, "You have defeated Sir Bedivere. Sir Percivale joins your army."
6262, "You have defeated the wizard Merlin. Sir Galahad joins your army."
6263, "You have conquered King Arthur’s territories and defeated his armies."
6264, "You have defeated the Grey Baron."
6265, "You have defeated the Smiling Prince."
6266, "It’s true that Beowulf, the greatest monster-slaying hero lived far away and long ago, but his legacy is still alive. Beowulf was the one who defeated the monster called Grendel which had killed and devoured King Hrothgar’s men in their sleep. After Beowulf had killed Grendel, he tracked Grendel’s mother to her lair under a lake and slaughtered that strange creature.\nIt’s time to recruit new followers for the fight against the beasts of the Old Faith, as the tide of magic brings back dangers from the grim past. You have decided to gather the best knights in your kingdom who have already proved their strength against the monsters.\nYou will have to find them, persuade them to join your cause and send them into the wilderness with the sign of the cross on their shields."
6267, "Since the Miracle of King Arthur, Sir Melodias has dedicated his life to one goal: he hunts down and destroys the wicked creatures of magic. However, one day during his one-man crusade against a dangerous witch who had been harassing the marshland with her brigands, he fell victim to the curse of the old hag.\nBefore the hag left him in the swamps in agonizing pain, she told the knight that there are two ways to free him: if someone makes a deal with her… or if she dies.\nThe knight is dying, slowly and painfully. If you could break the curse, he would join your cause."
6268, "Sir Unferth is a hot-headed young knight who regularly goes on adventures in the otherworldly Bedegraine Forest and battles the creatures of the wilderness. However, one day he went too far and he attacked one of the real masters of those woods: an Unseelie enchantress. She offered him a chance, as sometimes her people do: if Sir Unferth defeated her in a duel, she would let him and all his men go free. If he didn’t, he would have to remain in the deepest corners of the wildnerness.\nSir Unferth lost the duel and his freedom at the same time. Send your men to his rescue: he is a great knight, although one that would require firm discipline."
6269, "Sir Wylford is a brave Christian knight who offers his help to those in need. But this time it’s his turn to ask for aid. He has decided to move against a mighty Seelie Lord who has been kidnapping mortal children from the local villages. However, Sir Wylford has only a few devoted followers, not

Ñòð 11 - 15

enough to face the lord of the Sidhe. Still, he can’t stand the thought of an otherworldly monster taking innocent children to the lands of twilight.\n If you battle the Seelie and rescue the children, he is ready to join your court."
6270, "London is one of the greatest cities of Britannia, one of the restored Strongholds. This colossal keep stands on sacred ground, where the streams of mystical power converge.\nOver the last millennium these Strongholds were left in ruins. But now, as the tides of wonder sweep over Britannia again, these colossal keeps are restored and are used as the new seats of power.\nYou have to conquer London. It is one of the sacred places, which lies right on the way towards the Saxon kingdom, the heart of Christianity in Norfolk."
6271, "After the Saxons had arrived in Britannia, the power of true belief turned their pagan warlord into a convert of Christianity. As their king he had set out to visit a saint to humiliate and taunt him. But when he saw this hermit performing miracles, he fell to his knees and the power of true belief made this pagan warlord a convert to Christianity.\nHis coronation was a triumph and legends say that the regalia he had were blessed by the angels of the Lord. These relics disappeared a long time ago, but now they have surfaced again. You have to find them."
6272, "Sir Tegyr is a well-known warrior and the noble son of a Saxon royal family. He is a devoted follower of Christianity, a virtuous knight who is eager to march into war against the warriors of the Old Faith.\nHe has had his fair share of battles with the Sidhe and his hate for these creatures make him a valuable ally. You need his services just as much as he needs a righteous cause to fight for."
6273, "Saint Ambrosius was a holy man who was visited by the angelic creatures he called Guardians. They taught him the litanies with which the faithful could summon the Guardians in times of need. They are not angels, but more like heavenly protectors of the Faith. The sacred light that radiates from the Guardians blinds the pagans and defeats the ungodly shadows.\nSaint Ambrosius recorded these secret litanies in a manuscript, which was later divided in three, and each part of the litany was hidden somewhere in Britannia before it could get into wrong hands.\nNow it is time for you to find the Litanies, so you can summon these powerful beings in the times of need."
6274, "After the death of Saint Ambrosius the monks from a local monastery copied his litanies, but the abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So they cut the illuminated manuscripts into three and hid the pieces in the vaults of faraway monasteries. However, after the Miracle these monasteries were destroyed.\nThe First Litany is in possession of the wizards from Amber Grove. These wandering Welsh mercenaries, commanded by some sorcerers, are a loose group of battle-hardened veterans who try to stir up trouble in the Christian provinces."
6275, "After the death of Saint Ambrosius the monks from a local monastery copied his litanies, but the abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So they cut the illuminated manuscripts into three and hid the pieces in the vaults of faraway monasteries. However, after the Miracle these monasteries were destroyed. \nThe second litany is guarded by the knights and riders of Taintmarsh. These warriors are deeply religious believers in the Holy Faith and destroyed the marauding band that burned down a monastery in the woods. They also found an illuminated manuscript among the stolen goods. When they realized how valuable it was, they made an oath to protect it."
6276, "After the death of Saint Ambrosius the monks from a local monastery copied his litanies, but the abbot feared that in the wrong hands they might be used for evil purposes. So they cut the illuminated manuscripts into three and hid the pieces in the vaults of faraway monasteries. However, after the Miracle these monasteries were destroyed.\nThe third litany is still in the ruined monastery where it had been sent all those decades ago, but now it is guarded by the spirits of the dead. These restless souls have a strange bond with the Holy Litany, which makes this quest remarkably difficult."
6277, "Sir Leodegrance is one of the veterans of a bygone age. He faultlessly served the former king, Uther Pendragon and for many, he was the eternal

champion of the tourney fields.\nMany years have passed since then. Age has granted Leodegrance experience and wisdom but has neither reduced his fighting abilities, nor his devotion to Christianity.\nHe is exactly the knight you need in these troublesome times."
6278, "Sir Mordred is a brooding, dark presence, a fierce and often cruel knight, who is capable of legendary deeds. He spent most of is his adult life in the lands of the Sidhe and learned to hate and respect them at the same time.\nThe birth of Mordred is shrouded in mystery. Even as a child, Mordred displayed fierce and often cruel behavior. He is a tyrannical knight, with huge powers and strange arcane gifts. He staunchly believes in the ancient, bloodthirsty gods of the Old Faith.\nHe hasn’t taken sides in the conflict of the Old Faith and the Christianity yet and he could significantly help your cause."
6279, "Sir Lancelot is well-known for his noble nature and his extraordinary feats of strength. Though he might be somewhat too confident in his abilities, he walks the roads of Britannia to help the innocent and have great adventures.\nLancelot once ventured into some mysterious woods where he fell prey to the Sidhe outriders. He was a young man at the time, and as time flows differently in the Sidhe lands, he had more than a mortal lifetime to perfect his skills in sword fighting.\nHe hasn’t taken sides in the conflict of the Old Faith and the Christianity yet. He could significantly help your cause."
6280, "Sir Percivale is one of the legendary knights who are destined to find the Holy Grail. Before Percivale was born, his mother heard a terrible prophesy about the fate of his son and she took him to the wilderness where he was raised ignorant of the ways of chivalry.\nHe grew up imprisoned in a grim castle in the wilderness, raised and taught by Sir Bedivere who was  his foster father and also his jailer. After many adventures, the young knight escaped and turned out to be a fine knight himself.\nNow he is ready to fight the forces of the Old Faith which is why you need Sir Percivale to help your cause."
6281, "Sir Galahad is famous for his gallantry and purity and is often known simply as the Good Knight. But only a few know that he was once a savage Saxon warlord who almost died in a battle with the first outriders of the Sidhe.\nBut the mercy of the Lord saved him and sent him back to Britannia in search of the holiest of all relics: the Grail. He is one of the Knights of the Grail: a very dangerous enemy, a very noble friend and an extraordinary man, like all of those who have a great destiny to fulfill.\nHe is exactly the knight you need in these troublesome times."
6282, "The legends say that the Once and Future King will unite the warring provinces of Britannia. King Arthur claims to be the promised king, using the Sword in the Stone and its Miracle as a proof. He wants to conquer all of Uther Pendragon’s former realm. But the noble Saxons won’t bow their heads to anyone.\nKing Arthur is still preparing for the inevitable war. He summons kings and warlords to his court and lures knights to his Round Table with promises of wealth and power. Soon he will be ready to strike out from Cornwall.\nDefeat King Arthur before he defeats you."
6283, "The Grey Baron is the most powerful Unseelie lord, an otherworldly warrior-king. He is the war-hound of the dark Court of Sidhe, and utterly loyal to the ladies of the Unseelie Court. He is a dangerous enemy and a very careful leader, but you still have to move against him: you cannot allow him to conquer mortal lands.\nNow he is wandering through the kingdoms of Britannia with his warriors, spreading fear and awe that turns people to the evil charm of the Old Faith. His presence is a threat to everyone and you have to destroy him as soon as possible."
6284, "The Smiling Prince is a Seelie lord, a strange and powerful presence haunting the mortal lands. He is the silent laughter in the evening mist, a shadow among the old trees, and though he is not evil, his code of honour and warped sense of humour makes him very dangerous.\nNow he is here, among the mortals, with sweet lies, empty charms and well-hidden weapons. He doesn’t seem dangerous at first, but it takes only a bad word to turn him into the otherworldly monster he truly is. His presence is a threat to the Church and you have to banish him back where he belongs, to the lands of eternal twilight."

6285, "Beowulf, the great monster-slaying hero, lived far away and long ago, but his legacy is still alive. It’s time to recruit new followers in his name and send them to fight the beasts of the Old Faith. You must gather the best knights who have proved their strength against the monsters."
6286, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_DEVOTED_CHAMPION_EVENT_TEXT"
6287, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_PROUD_CHAMPION_EVENT_TEXT"
6288, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_DARING_CHAMPION_EVENT_TEXT"
6289, "London is one of the greatest cities of Britannia, one of the restored Strongholds. This colossal keep stands on sacred ground, where the streams of mystical power converge. You have to conquer London: this sacred place lies right on the route to the Saxon kingdom, the heart of Christianity in Norfolk."
6290, "After the Saxons arrived in Britannia, the power of the True Faith made their pagan warlord convert to Christianity. His coronation was a triumph, and the legends say that the regalia he wore were blessed by the angels of the Lord. These relics had long since disappeared, but now, it seems, they have surfaced again. It is your task to find them."
6291, "Sir Tegyr is a well-known warrior and the noble son of a Saxon royal family. He is a devoted follower of Christianity, a virtuous knight who is eager to march into war against the warriors of the Old Faith. He has had his fair share of battles with the Sidhe and his hate for these creatures make him a valuable ally."
6292, "The Guardians are not angels, but more like heavenly protectors of the Faith. They can be summoned by means of secret litanies that the blessed Saint Ambrosius recorded in a manuscript. The sacred light that radiates from the Guardians blinds the pagans and defeats their ungodly shadows. You have to find these Litanies, which were hidden long ago, that you might summon these powerful beings in times of need."
6293, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_FIRST_LITANY_EVENT_TEXT"
6294, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_SECOND_LITANY_EVENT_TEXT"
6295, "IDS_OBJECTIVE_DLC_SAXON_2NDARY_THE_THIRD_LITANY_EVENT_TEXT"
6296, "Sir Leodegrance is one of the veterans of a now bygone age. He faultlessly served the former king, Uther Pendragon. Age has granted him experience and wisdom but has lessened neither his fighting abilities, nor his devotion to Christianity."
6297, "Sir Mordred is a brooding, dark presence, a fierce and often cruel knight, who is capable of legendary deeds. He spent most of is his adult life in the lands of the Sidhe and learned to hate and respect them at the same time. He hasn’t taken sides in the conflict between the Old Faith and Christianity and he might be a useful ally."
6298, "Sir Lancelot is well-known for his noble nature and his extraordinary feats of strength. Though he might be somewhat too confident in his abilities, he strides the roads of Britannia helping the innocent and having great adventures. He has yet to take sides in the conflict between the Old Faith and the Christianity and he might prove useful for your cause."
6299, "Sir Percivale is one of the legendary knights who are destined to find the Holy Grail. He grew up imprisoned in a grim castle in the wilderness, raised and taught by Sir Bedivere, who was his foster father and also his jailer. After many adventures, the young knight escaped and now he is ready to fight the forces of the Old Faith."
6300, "Sir Galahad is famous for his gallantry and purity. Only a few know that he was a Saxon warlord, who almost died in a battle with the first outriders of the Sidhe. But the mercy of the Lord saved him and sent him back to Britannia in search of the holiest of all relics: the Grail. He became a very noble and extraordinary man, and you need him in your court."
6301, "The legends speak of a Once and Future King who will unite the warring provinces of Britannia. King Arthur claims to be this promised king and wants to conquer all of the former realm of Uther Pendragon. But the noble Saxons will bow their heads to no-one. Defeat King Arthur before he grows too strong."
6302, "The Grey Baron is the most powerful Unseelie lord, an otherworldly warrior-king. He is the war-hound of the dark Court of Sidhe and utterly loyal to the ladies of the Unseelie Court. He is a dangerous enemy and a very

careful leader, but nevertheless  you must move against him: you cannot allow him to conquer mortal lands."
6303, "The Smiling Prince is a Seelie lord, a strange and powerful presence who haunts the mortal lands. He is the silent laughter in the evening mist, a shadow among the ancient trees, and though he is not evil, his peculiar code of honour and sense of humour makes him very dangerous. His presence is a threat to the Faith and he must be banished."
6304, "Nearby province left defenceless"
6305, "Your military strength grows rapidly"
6306, "All your Champions of Beowulf get the Blood of Beowulf ability."
6307, "Defeat Lancelot"
6308, "Sir Lancelot is well-known for his rightful nature and his extraordinary feats of strength. Although he is of no use to you he might join your enemies, which would be disastrous. Destroy his army!"
6309, "Defeat Mordred"
6310, "Sir Mordred is a fierce and often cruel knight, who is capable of legendary deeds. Although he is of no use to you now, he might yet join your enemies, which would be disastrous. Destroy his army!"
6311, "Defeat the Grey Baron"
6312, "The Grey Baron is the most powerful Unseelie lord, an otherworldly warrior-king. Destroy his army!"
6313, "Defeat the Smiling Prince"
6314, "The Smiling Prince is a strange and powerful Seelie lord walking the mortal lands. Destroy his army!"
6315, "Upkeep cost: +%d%"
6316, "War!:\nRecruitment is not available."
6317, "Conciliation:\nRecruitment is not available."
6318, "Trade"
6319, "Trade"
6320, "Trading begins with the specified ruler: Food and Gold change hands, damsels enter the courts of the ladies on both sides."
6321, "Warmongering"
6322, "+1 Christianity to all Knights"
6323, "+1 Christianity to all Knights"
6324, "Damage: +0-%d"
6325, "Doomsday Champions"
6326, "These extraordinary and devoted knights believe that the End is Nigh, and that only they will be able to stop the tides of the darkness that come forth from the pagan otherworld."
6327, "Knights of Rowena"
6328, "The elite guards of the most influential lady of the Saxon lands were brought up and trained for one sole purpose, to spill blood for the person who they swore to protect."
6329, "Saxon Archers"
6330, "Shooting arrows from horseback is one the most difficult feats a bowman can master. The Saxons have trained their archers to cope with this seemingly impossible task."
6331, "Saxon Royal Guards"
6332, "The elite bodyguards of the Saxon king are the best trained warriors of Norfolk who were chosen by dangerous trials, held each year in the biggest Saxon villages."
6333, "Seraphim Champions"
6334, "These champions are real zealots who live in charter houses, follow rigourous rules and dedicate their whole lives to prayer and to the improvement of their fighting abilities."
6335, "Trade"
6336, "Trading begins with the specified ruler: Food and Gold change hands and damsels enter the courts of the ladies on both sides."
6337, "Kings"
6338, "Ladies"
6339, "Heroes"
6340, "Select target ruler!"
6341, "Liege lord"
6342, "Vassal"

6343, "+ %s level to Summon Guardian"
6344, "Vassal"
6345, "Provinces marked with this colour are the vassals of the selected king. A vassal will give 10% of his income to his lord and both can pass through each other’s provinces."
6346, "Liege lord"
6347, "Provinces marked with this colour belong to the liege lord of the selected king. A vassal will give 10% of his income to his lord and both can pass through each other’s provinces."
6348, "Sending gifts"
6349, "Tournament"
6350, "Honours"
6351, "Invitation"
6352, "Sending gifts"
6353, "Feast"
6354, "Maid"
6355, "Proposal"
6356, "Sending gifts"
6357, "Protection"
6358, "Brewing trouble"
6359, "Recruit the Sidhe"
6360, "Otherworldly Warrior"
6361, "Sending Gifts"
6362, "Crusade"
6363, "Relic"
6364, "Recruit the Faithful"
6365, "Recruit a Hero"
6366, "Sending gifts"
6367, "Protection"
6368, "Brewing Trouble"
6369, "Recruitment"
6370, "Sending Gifts"
6371, "Spying"
6372, "Rebellion"
6373, "Protection"
6374, "Assassination"
6375, "Poisoning the supplies"
6376, "Marauders"
6377, "Guild of the Outlaws"
6378, "The Sidhe"
6379, "The Bishop’s Council"
6380, "Lady Myldrith"
6381, "King Cynric is a much respected Christian king in the South and even his enemies acknowledge his wisdom. His daughter inherited his wits and her mother’s beautiful looks. King Cynric promises to be your liege and give all his lands to your growing realm if you marry Lady Myldrith."
6382, "+2 Reign to all Knights\nKing Cynric's provinces join your empire"
6383, "Lady Muriel"
6384, "Muriel is the daughter of the famous King Mark, the ruler of Somerset and Escavalon. Her father is a noble, chivalric king, and he will send an elite band of knights with his precious daughter, and these warriors will serve your cause."
6385, "10% less recruiting and upkeep cost for all armies\n+1 unique unit (Seraphim Champions)"
6386, "Lady Rowena"
6387, "Rowena, the fair daughter of King Edward, who rules over Gloucester and Atrebatia, grew up under quite unique circumstances. After Edward dreamt about his enemies trying to kill his daughter, he called together an elite band of warriors who were trained to guard Rowena day and night."
6388, "+50000 Gold\n+50000 Food\n+1 unique unit (Knights of Rowena)"
6389, "Lady Hilda"
6390, "The daughter of King Caderyn. Her father is the lord of Powys and Fengwern, one of the devoted followers of the Old Faith. However, his

Ñòð 16 - 22

daughter was raised in the belief that the future of Britannia lies in the hands of a great king whose deeds will count, not his religion."
6391, "+1 Skill points to all Knights\n+2 Ability points to all Knights"
6392, "Marauders"
6393, "Book of Victories"
6394, "It’s time to follow your own destiny! You can see a list of the personal objectives that you selected previously. You’ll have to complete all these goals in order to win the game. You can’t add or remove any objectives from the current list from now on."
6395, "Book of Faith"
6396, "You are the king of the noble Saxons and this is your story in the unfolding chronicle of the new age of wonders. You’ll need to gather heroes and defeat otherworldly enemies and you might be the last chance for the survival of Christianity in Britannia."
6397, "You can customize your campaign by setting your own victory conditions. After that you’ll have to complete all your chosen objectives to win the game. You can choose as many as you like from the list: with more victory conditions the game gets more challenging."
6398, "New diplomatic action by %s"
6399, "%s sent the Sidhe armies against you in %s.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Sidhe, you can ask for protection against such warmongering."
6400, "%s sent the Northern Marauders' armies against you in %s.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Marauders, you can ask for protection against such warmongering."
6401, "%s sent assassins against %s, but fortunately they failed.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against assassinations."
6402, "%s tried to poison the supplies of one of your armies, but the attempt fortunately failed.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against assassinations."
6403, "%s tried to poison the supplies of one of your armies. 50% of the soldiers in that army died a miserable death.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against such attempts."
6404, "%s sent assassins against %s and they killed him on a hunting trip.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against assassinations."
6405, "%s made a pact with the Guild of Outlaws, who sent men to %s to spread false rumours. The resulting rebellion reduced the Loyalty of the province.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against such attempts."
6406, "Champions of the Faith"
6407, "The gathering place for the noble knights in your service. They are the most important individuals in the realm: they lead armies and go on adventures and some of them will become the appointed lords of the provinces."
6408, "The Diplomacy Screen consists of various Pages that focus on the various diplomatic relations you have with the kings, mighty ladies or heroes of Britannia."
6409, "Morality is the amalgamation of Faith (that can move between Old Faith and Christianity) and Virtue (somewhere between being a Tyrant or being Rightful)."
6410, "Move not allowed. One of your armies would not have any heroes with a high enough Leadership.\n\nNote: Army leaders must have a minimum Leadership of 10 to have another hero in the same army. A Leadership of 15 is required for three heroes, 20 for four heroes."
6411, "Norfolk grants +10 Research Points / season"
6412, "+50% Research Points from Norfolk."
6413, "from Norfolk:"
6414, "This move will change the leader of the army. Are you sure?\n\nNote: Army leaders must have a minimum Leadership value of 10 to have another hero in the same army. A Leadership value of 15 is required for three heroes, 20 for four heroes."

6415, "%s submits to your threats, and reluctantly gives up some of his treasury.\n\nResources gained: Gold: %d, Food: %d\nReputation decreased by %d, for %d seasons."
6416, "Your threats fail to intimidate %s, and he pays you nothing. You have only earned his anger and disdain.\n\nReputation decreased by %d, for %d seasons."
6417, "Do you really want to threaten %s?\nHe may, or may not fulfill your demands, depending on how strong he believes himself to be, and on your reputation in his eyes. If you do succeed, the amount will be a certain portion of the king's current wealth. Needless to say, threats will severely affect your diplomatic relations with the chosen king, regardless of the result."
6418, "Conciliation"
6419, "%d seasons left to use again"
6420, "Sidhe army approaching %s!"
6421, "Marauder army invading %s!"
6422, "Influenced by his/her liege:"
6423, "Your armies must leave %s's realm."
6424, "You still have troops in %s's realm. If you wish to remain at peace with him, you must move your armies out of his provinces."
6425, "Guardian"
6426, "Arch Guardian"
6427, "Ghost Guardian"
6428, "IDS_GAMEMODECHOOSER_NEW_BASIC_POPUP"
6429, "IDS_GAMEMODECHOOSER_NEW_SAXON_POPUP"
6430, "Original campaign"
6431, "The Saxons campaign"
6432, "IDS_GAMEMODECHOOSER_LOAD_BASIC_POPUP"
6433, "IDS_GAMEMODECHOOSER_LOAD_SAXON_POPUP"
6434, "The Saxons campaign"
6435, "Original campaign"
6436, "Magic level:"
6437, "Weak-hearted"
6438, "Normal"
6439, "Agressive"
6440, "Other diplomatic issues"
6441, "Guild of the Outlaws"
6442, "Marauders"
6443, "The Bishop’s Council"
6444, "The Sidhe"
6445, "Reputation "
6446, "Reputation shows the chosen king’s overall respect towards your kingdom. The difference between faith and morality serves as a starting point, but it can be greatly altered by diplomatic actions. Higher ratings represent better relations, and unlock new options."
6447, "Fear"
6448, "The Fear rating is an indicator of the suspicion and alarm that the selected king is feeling towards you: it usually depends on the military strength of both parties. A high Fear rating has consequences: for a while it will be less probable that this king will attack you, but if you are feared too much, you’ll be treated as a dangerous enemy."
6449, "Peacefulness"
6450, "The Peacefulness score indicates the tendency towards peace. If this rating is high, it is easier to make diplomatic decisions with the chosen ruler."
6451, "The hero’s Leadership ability sets the limit of the maximum number of heroes in an army. If the army leader’s Leadership level is less than 10, you can have 1 hero in the army. Leadership 10-14: 2 heroes. Leadership 15-19: 3. Above 20: 4 heroes."
6452, "Diplomacy"
6453, "On the left side of the screen you will see the Diplomacy button. Clicking on this icon will bring up the Diplomacy Screen. The Diplomacy Screen consists of various Pages that focus on the various diplomatic relations you have with the kings, great ladies or heroes of Britannia."

6454, "Available actions"
6455, "Relations"
6456, "Kings"
6457, "The Reputation score shows the overall level of respect for your kingdom. The higher the rating is, the better your relations are and the less you’ll have to pay for diplomatic actions. The Fear rating is an indicator of the suspicion and alarm that the chosen king is feeling towards you: it usually depends on the military strength of both parties. With a high Fear rating it’s less probable that this king will attack you. The Peacefulness score shows the tendency towards peace. If this rating is high, it is easier to come to diplomatic arrangements with the chosen ruler."
6458, "On the right side of the Diplomacy Screen there is a list of the available actions with any chosen ruler – alliances, trade agreements, treaties etc. Some of these actions have a minimum Reputation score limit or you should have an existing diplomatic relation with the king."
6459, "When you open the Diplomacy Screen, the first page you’ll see will be labeled Kings. This page is an overview of the current diplomatic relations between the rulers in Britannia. If you click on a province, the different colours of the other provinces show their diplomatic relations with the current king of the chosen province. On the right side of the page there is a detailed overview."
6460, "Heroes"
6461, "The Heroes Page lists all the available knights and other heroes who are willing to join your service after you have established the right relationship with them. If you want to raise your Reputation towards these heroes, you’ll need to offer them gifts or help them."
6462, "Ladies"
6463, "The Ladies Page is a list of all the damsels from various royal families who will one day marry a king – and in this case, the potential husband is you. All the possible brides have different virtues, but before you can ask any of them to marry you, you’ll have to reach the required Reputation score."
6464, "Other diplomatic issues"
6465, "Apart from the Heroes, Kings and Ladies, there are some other mighty forces at work in Britannia and you can establish special diplomatic relations with these as well – after you have reached the required Reputation score."
6466, "Negotiations"
6467, "After choosing a diplomatic action, a new screen will open up where you can set the terms of the negotiations and decide what you are going to offer or demand, depending on the situation. When you have reached an agreement that is acceptable for both parties (represented by the scale on the screen), press OK to finalize the deal."
6468, "Hero limit"
6469, "War and conciliation"
6470, "Supplying armies during wartime is more difficult than in peacetime. The upkeep for armies fighting in hostile provinces is double the average cost. After you have conquered a province, the next year (4 turns) is a time of conciliation, until life returns to normal, which means that the upkeep remains double for this period of time and you can’t recruit."
6471, "Ladies"
6472, "Heroes"
6473, "Kings"
6474, "Other diplomatic issues"
6475, "Since King Arthur changed the fate of the land and brought back the age of wonders, the Christian Church has ceased to be the one and only religion in Britannia any more. The bishops had a hard time accepting this new way of life, but that doesn’t render them powerless or useless. Far from it: both the followers and the leaders of the Church have found a new sense of purpose and new means of working with the miraculous changes. The Council is a powerful force that everyone has to reckon with."
6476, "The sea-wolves of the northern islands arrived in the south to plunder and ravage your provinces. These brutal warriors are excellent seafarers, but that doesn’t mean that the inland settlements are safe. They leave their

dragon ships behind and venture deep into Britannia. These restless and cruel warriors are the nightmare of every peaceful village and even the Knights of the Round Table find them worthy enemies. The marauders serve the Witch Queen of Orkney, but as they are all mercenaries, they may be open to negotiations. That doesn’t make them any less dangerous or greedy though."
6477, "The new age of chivalry has come to Britannia. Knights joust on the tourney fields, champions roam the wilderness and kings rule from their fortresses. But under the proud marble towers there is poverty, and hordes of refugees hide in the woods after their villages have been destroyed by the constant wars and plundering monsters. It’s no wonder that the outcasts of Britannia have their own royal court: thieves, cutthroats and outlaws who don’t care about tyrants or knights and whose services can be bought with gold coins."
6478, "Long ago the heroes of the Sidhe walked this land, but slowly they withdrew to the twilight realms of Tir na nOg and became legends. But what are they to do now, when the legends live once again? The Sidhe have returned to Britannia and walk among the mortals. They are feared, respected, hated, but most of all, really dangerous. It is very rare that either of the two Courts of the Sidhe, the Seelie and the Unseelie try to establish any diplomatic relations with the mortals, and even when they do, it is very difficult to understand their otherworldly thinking."
6479, "Diplomacy"
6480, "A well chosen gift can demonstrate your thoughtfulness as a ruler, and thus raise your reputation among the knights.\nRespect gained: +3"
6481, "Organize a fabulous tournament for the chosen knight: for him, it’s the perfect occasion to prove his worth, and one day he will have you to thank for it.\nRespect gained: +5, Respect requirement: 55"
6482, "Heroes need acknowledgement of their deeds. A small medal which they can wear proudly, will surely earn their respect.\nRespect gained: +10, Respect requirement: 70"
6483, "You need the best heroes you can find: sometimes you can just invite them to your court. As simple as that.\nRespect requirement: 90"
6484, "Carefully chosen gifts can win both a lady’s attention, and affection.\nFascination gained: +3"
6485, "Organize a charming feast for your lady: for her, it’s the perfect occasion to bathe in admiration and you will earn her gratitude for a long time.\nFascination gained: +5, Fascination requirement: 55"
6486, "Your lady needs company while you are away on your regal duties. By sending a personal maid, you’ll earn her gratitude.\nFascination gained: +10, Fascination requirement: 70"
6487, "Years of persistence, generosity, and shows of virtue shall finally win you the moment to propose marriage.\nFascination requirement: 90"
6488, "The otherwordly Sidhe are unlikely to be impressed by gold or trinkets, but they might still appreciate the gesture, and your efforts can raise your reputation with them.\nReputation gained: +3"
6489, "The northern provinces often suffer from Sidhe incursions, but by negotiating, you can ensure your kingdom is safe from them. Lasts for 10 turns.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 55"
6490, "The Sidhe are a powerful force, and a menace to all mortal realms. For the right price though, you can make sure it is your enemies’ realms that are menaced the most.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 60"
6491, "For some mysterious reason, some Sidhe warbands decided to accept your offer, and fight for your cause. Three Sidhe units will join your army.\nReputation gained: -10, Reputation requirement: 65"
6492, "For some mysterious reason, a hero of the Sidhe decided to accept your offer and fight for your cause.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 75"
6493, "The Council gladly accepts generous donations for the Church. Such donations can earn the bishops’ goodwill, and benefits reserved for the faithful.\nReputation gained: +3"
6494, "You raise the flag marked with the Cross, and proclaim a Holy Crusade against the tides of monsters. All Christian kings (including you) will send armies against the Sidhe.\nReputation gained: +5, Reputation requirement: 60"

6495, "The belongings of the saints have miraculous powers. They are rare, but in your hands they will be weapons against the pagan monstrosities. You receive a powerful Christian Relic.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 80"
6496, "Many Christian believers decided to accept your offer and fight for your cause. Three Christian units will join your army.\nReputation gained: -10, Reputation requirement: 70"
6497, "A Christian hero will join your holy cause.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 85"
6498, "With some well-chosen gifts sometimes you can even earn the respect of the bloodthirsty brigands and outlaws from the North.\nReputation gained: +3"
6499, "Sometimes it’s best to negotiate. For a price, these bloodthirsty brigands from the North will not attack your territories for 10 turns.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 55"
6500, "Sometimes the best way to deal with these raiders and your enemies is to send them against each other. A marauder warband will attack a province of your choice.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 60"
6501, "When you have truly earned the respect of these savage northerners, you can even convince some of them to join your cause. Three warbands from the North will join your army.\nReputation gained: -10, Reputation requirement: 70"
6502, "With some well-chosen gifts sometimes you can even earn the respect of the thieves, spies and outlaws living in the shadows.\nReputation gained: +3"
6503, "Choose a province and the Guild will send spies to it. For one season, you will be able to see the whole province and all armies occupying it, with the exact number and type of units in them.\nReputation gained: +1"
6504, "There is a good chance, that spies with false words and clever lies might be able to cause rebellions to break out in hostile provinces.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 50"
6505, "Dealing with outlaws is a double-edged sword, and you’ll have to pay them off to be protected against the very things you would have them do to your enemies. Lasts for 10 turns.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 55"
6506, "First, choose a king. Then choose one of his heroes. The assassins will try to kill this hero for 5 years and report back each Spring if they have succeeded or not.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 60"
6507, "Just choose the king you want to defeat and the Guild will try to poison his supplies to reduce his armies. They will continue poisoning them for 5 years and report back each Spring if they have succeeded or not. The more you pay, the higher the chance of success.\nReputation gained: +1, Reputation requirement: 65"
6508, "Do you really want to terminate this alliance?"
6509, "%s terminates the alliance"
6510, "Are you certain?\n\nYou will receive %d food, and %d gold, but your reputation will be decreased by %d. The initial penalty will fade away over %d seasons."
6511, "You are already married."
6512, "Normal"
6513, "Low"
6514, "Ultra low"
6515, "Her father is your loyal vassal:"
6516, "After you have conquered a province, the next year (4 turns) is a time of conciliation, until life returns to normal, which means that the armies' upkeep remains double for this period of time and you can’t recruit."
6517, "Fascination:"
6518, "Fascination"
6519, "Fascination represents how much the chosen lady likes you. The higher the score is, the more likely she is to consider your offer, until she lets you propose marriage."
6520, "Respect:"
6521, "Respect"
6522, "Respect shows the hero’s view of your qualities and honor. A higher score enables more actions, which provide more ways to improve the

relationship even further. When the hero’s respect towards you is high enough, you can invite him to your court."
6523, "As with kings, Reputation shows the relation between you and the chosen political faction. A higher score means that you can choose from a wider range of favours."
6524, "Select target hero!"
6525, "New recruitable unit: Guardian."
6526, "New recruitable unit: Ghost Guardian."
6527, "Select target province!"
6528, "The Saxons"
6529, "Call the proud Saxons to Norfolk! Recruit armies and knights, fight the tides of darkness and prove that you King Raedwald are the real Once and Future King!"
6530, "Fengwern used to be a huge battleground in the Age of Legends: the scrubland has already covered the fields of the fallen, but the remains of the crude stone forts are still there, filled with secrets and brigands."
6531, "Buallt is famous for the tribes that once fiercely defended the land against the Roman invaders. Local rumors say that if you dig deep enough, you’ll surely find rusted weapons, skeletons and crude charms in the ground."
6532, "The Saxon tribes arrived as mercenaries to Britannia, but soon they began to conquer the lands of the local tribes. Regia was the seat of the Saxon kings before they turned to Christianity."
6533, "A noble province, which is famous for the springs in its valleys which have healing properties. Some say that there must be a connection between the springs and the dragons sleeping underground, others whisper about druids."
6534, "Strange legends surround this peaceful land. The Romans invaded Atrebatia, but never built settlements in the area. The Saxons also conquered the weak tribes living here, but soon left the land for no apparent reason."
6535, "%s’s spies have been spreading treacherous lies in %s. They have caused no turmoil yet, but if they are allowed to continue, this could turn into a rebellion.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against agitators."
6536, "%s’s spies have set the flame of rebellion ablaze in %s. Rebel armies are marching on every major location, trying to take over the province. You must defeat them to regain control.\n\nIf you attain the necessary Reputation with the Guild of Outlaws, you can ask for protection against agitators."
6537, "You have defeated the Sidhe."
6538, "English"
6539, "Although in appearance they are very similar to the common depictions of the angels of Heaven, they are not real angels. Still, they are powerful protectors."
6540, "Once true guardians themselves, their exceptional devotion allows these beings to serve as protectors even from beyond the veil of death."
6541, "Rebellion successful."
6542, "Your spies have successfully incited a rebellion in %s. There are rebel armies forming everywhere, trying to free the province from %s’s rule. You can now wait to see what happens, or take advantage of the situation, and attack."
6543, "Rebellion failed."
6544, "Your spies have been spreading false rumours in %s, trying to incite a rebellion against %s. They have not succeeded yet, but some of the common folk are already stirring. They will continue to try for %d more years."
6545, "Your spies have been attempting to incite a rebellion in %s, but they were caught by %s’s henchmen. Their lies have been revealed, and the province is once again loyal to its ruler. If you wish to try again, you will have to strike a new bargain with the Guild of Outlaws."
6546, "Assassination failed."
6547, "Your assassins have been trying to kill %s, %s’s loyal champion. They have not found an opportunity yet, but they will continue to try for %d more years."
6548, "Your assassins have attempted to kill %s, %s’s loyal champion, but he turned out to be a difficult prey, and killed them. If you wish to try again, you will have to strike a new bargain with the Guild of Outlaws."
6549, "Assassination successful."

6550, "Your assassins have managed to get close to %s, %s’s loyal champion, and killed him during a public appearence. He won’t be bothering you anymore."
6551, "Poisoning supplies failed."
6552, "Your agents have been attempting to poision the supplies of one of %s’s armies, but they were unsuccessful yet. They will continue to try for %d more years."
6553, "Your attempts to poison the supplies of one of %s’s armies were ultimately thwarted. Your agents have been caught, or forced into hiding. If you wish to try again, you will have to strike a new bargain with the Guild of Outlaws."
6554, "Poisoning supplies successful."
6555, "Your agents have successfully poisoned the supplies of one of %s’s armies. 50% of the soldiers in that army have died miserably."
6556, "You have whispered some well-thought out lies into %s’s ears, about %s’s intentions. Your actions have successfully soured the diplomatic relations between the two kings."
6557, "Your words about the riches of %s, and %s’s realm, have fallen on the right ears. A marauder warband is on its way, to pillage the province, and slaughter all those who stand in their way."
6558, "Your agents convinced the local church to purge an ancient monument to the Old Faith in %s. A Sidhe lord has taken offence at the act, and is about to attack %s’s realm."
6559, "The Guild has sent agitators into %s, to spread rumours against %s. In time, their words may be able to incite a rebellion. You will receive a report on their progress every spring."
6560, "The Guild has sent assassins against %s, into %s’s court. They will try to get close to him, and kill him when he’s vulnerable. You will receive a report on their progress every spring."
6561, "The Guild has sent agents into %s’s realm. They will now join an army, and attempt to poision the supplies when the time is right. You will receive a report on their progress every spring."
6562, "New units arrived."
6563, "Assassination cancelled"
6564, "%s, %s’s loyal champion is already dead. Having no target anymore, the Guild of Outlaws has recalled the assassins, and the contract has been cancelled."
6565, "Rebellion cancelled"
6566, "%s is no longer under %s’s rule, which means your spies cannot incite a rebellion against him anymore. The Guild of Outlaws has recalled them, and the contract has been cancelled."
6567, "Poisoning cancelled"
6568, "%s has no more armies left to poison. The Guild of Outlaws recalled the agents, and your contract with them has been cancelled."
6569, "You can't attach this unit to any hero."
6570, "Guardian's Strike"
6571, "Swift Passage"
6572, "Cleansing Circle"
6573, "Hedge Knight"
6574, "Your agents convinced the local church to purge an ancient monument of the Old Faith in %s. A Sidhe lord has taken offense in the act, and is about to attack this province."
6575, "Your words about the riches of %s have fallen on the right ears. A marauder warband is on its way, to pillage the province, and slaughter all who stand in their way."

Âû çäåñü » King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame » King Arthur » Àíãëèéñêèé òåêñò The Saxons