In listening to the Dolby Atmos mix I found it to be of the less aggressive variety, with respect to use of the entire platform, which considering the source material, was a bit disappointing. This soundtrack contains an abundance of elements that would allow for a busier object based mix with respect to the overhead channels. In general, its use of audio objects placed above is limited to atmospherics and occasional panning fills. I would say that where applied it’s done to good effect, and creates a fair level of immersion that coincides with the onscreen events nicely. As an enthusiast, I appreciate a well-crafted sound mix that draws me into the onscreen elements, regardless of where the sounds are emanating from. This mix is fair, and incorporates a correlated and broad soundstage where effects swirl, shift and traverse the listening area. I think that this Dolby Atmos mix would have benefitted from more active use of immersive sounds which in turn would have enhanced the source material.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://www.avsforum.com/king-arthur-legend-sword-blu-ray-review/
- Vehicle Insurance Video Examples